Health is one of the most important aspects in our life. Hence, it is vital that we keep ourselves healthy. None of us wants to think about being ill. Medical and hospitalization expenses may place financial burden on you and your family if you are not well prepared. Thus, building a safety net in the form of Health Insurance can provide you and your family with a piece of mind. At AMLA, we provide coverage against expenses incurred during the hospitalization as well as the death benefit.
- Provide Coverage for hospitalization and surgical expenses
- The policy term is 1 year and the coverage starts after the premium payment
Terms and Conditions
- If a health insured person submits any careless, intentional false information and omits or deceives wrongful information to this proposal, he or she will lose the benefits of the policy.
- Insurance period is effective as soon as the payment of the premium is made. And it will be expired in one year of the insurance period at midnight.
- Insured person has no right for premium refund upon the policy cancellation. If the insurer wants to cancel the policy, the return premium will be calculated pro rata for the remaining period and refunded.
- Stamp Fees MMK 30 for Sum Insured Amount 100,000 MMK.
- The age between 6-75 years old and the person who is between 6-18 can insure with the parents’ agreement.
- Can be insured individual or group. The policy term is 1 year.
Premium Payment Method
Benefits do not cover for injuries, diseases, hospitalization, surgery or death that related directly or indirectly with the following situations;
- Undergoing medical treatment, already having the doctor’s approval for a medical treatment, having a prior disease symptom.
- Delivery, miscarriage and hospitalization due to pregnancy and having a surgery, C-section, surgeries of childbirth are not entitled for benefits.Note: Hospitalization and surgeries due to diseases which are cause by a pregnancy (Eclampsia, pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes etc.).
- Insanity, hospitalization and surgery due to mental illnesses.
- Hospital visits for medical check-ups
- Hospitalization and having surgeries to procreate.
- Hospitalization and surgeries for dental treatment except accidential injuries.
- Having eye sight check-ups including spectacles, treatments, treatments for visual impairments, eye treatment, hospitalization and having surgery for vision correction except accidental injuries
- Hospitalization and having cosmetic/ plastic surgery
- Hospitalization for surgery for hearing implant
- Congenital defects
- Drug abuse
- Committing crimes
- AIDS/ HIV
- Hospitalization and surgery in hospitals abroad
- Vadalizing, protest and war and war-like terrorism
- Treatments which only last 3 days for hospitalization for a disease
- Fraudulent requests
- Getting an acute disease treatment for cancer; which is classified as an internal disease; starting from the first day of initial policy to next 90 calendar days.
- Getting acute disease treatment for the cancer in cell layers through a tract of intraepithelial/neoplasm.