To protect against financial loss caused by death or total permanent disability. With Short Term Endowment Life Insurance, you can get not only savings but also insurance coverage and you can get more than that your total premium payment at Maturity Benefit.
Death/Total Permanent disability – Total Sum Insured amount will be paid as lump sum to the beneficiary
- Death Benefit
- Total Permanent Disability Benefit
- Maturity Benefit
- Refund of Paid-up Premium
- Surrender Value or Cash Value
- Policy Loan
- The term of the policy will be from 5 years (or) 7years (or) 10 years
- Any person who has the age between 10 to 60 years old can buy the coverage but the person who is between 56-58 can get the coverage up to 7 years and the person between 59-60 can insure only 5 year insurance policy term.
- The person between the age of 10 -18 years can insure with the parent’s aggrement
- Sum insured amount will be ranged from 10 lakhs to 500 lakhs.
- Paid-up value- Customers are eligible to receive the paid premium at the end of the policy term
- Surrender value or Cash value- if the policy owner wishes to terminate his/her policy before the maturity date, he/she will receive part of the paid-up value as the Cash Value or Surrender Value. Customer is eligible to claim surrender value only after one year of premium payment.
- Policy Loan: Part of the paid premium will be granted as a Policy Loan to the insured person after one year of premium payment
- The insurer must be able to take medical check up if necessary based on the insured amount or their age under our authorized clinics or hospitals.