Protect against injury, death and total permanent disability due to accident during training and competition.Sportsman are prone to different types of injury while training or during a competition. Sometimes, these injuries can be fatal and may cause death. Thus, it is important to have a coverage to protect against negative financial impact which could result from medical expenses or even against unfortunate death. At AMLA, we provide coverage for Sportsman not only at the competitions but also in trainings. We also provide coverage even if the competition or training is at the territory out of the country.
- Total permanent disability
Death/Permanent disability – Total Sum Insured amount will be paid as lump sum to the beneficiary
Injury due to Accident – The benefit calculation is based on doctor’s recommendation/ medical certificate under the insured’s name.
- The term of the policy will be 1 year
- Customer can buy up to 5 units of Sportsman life Insurance
- Sum insured is ranged from 1,000,000 per unit to 5,000,000 for 5 units
- The coverage is only valid for the death or injury sustained during the training or competition within the country.
- Customer is required to pay additional Short Period Premium to get coverage for the training or competition outside the country
- Only customer who has already purchased the sportsman insurance is eligible to purchase additional coverage for training or competition outside the country
- Age between 10 to 60 years old
- Minimum MMK 1,000,000 for (1) unit up to maximum MMK 5,000,000 for (5) units
- The person who will compete at the foreign will get benefit if only take cover for short-term period Sportsmen Life Insurance. The short-term period insurance can get after taking one year Sportsmen Life Insurance.
- Kyats 5,000 for 1 unit, can buy up to maximum 5 units
- Premium must be paid by lump sum payment
- Short Period Premiums for coverage outside the country: 7 days – Kyats 500 (must be paid before leaving the country) and 1 month – Kyats 1000 (must be paid before leaving the country)